TIPS FOR REQUESTING CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
When requesting funding for conference attendance and travel, it is important to think of the perspective of your supervisor.
- Submit your extended abstract for "Hot off the labs": Recent Results (deadline is March 30)
- Submit your Industry Abstract (deadline is March 30)
- Submit your I&M Transaction Paper to be in the Poster Session at I2MTC (deadline is March 30)
- Submit your recent patent to be included in a Poster Session at I2MTC (deadline is March 30)
- Ask early for travel approval, conference attendance approval, and be sure to ask early in your company's fiscal cycle.
- Present the conference information in a nice, easily presentable and digestible format.
- Focus on the return on investment for the company. Offer to give a presentation on everything you learned at the conference when you return.
- Reserve your hotel room early to avoid last minute fees.
TOP 3 REASONS TO ATTEND
Don't take our word for it, listen to our attendees! These are the top 3 reasons that our attendees keep coming back:
- Tutorials: All tutorials are included in full conference registrations, including student and life-member registrations. The Tutorials offer an opportunity to earn up to 6 PDHs to satisfy continuing professional education requirements for licensed/registered professionals.
- Networking: I2MTC has networking at the forefront of program planning. We ensure that there is not only ample time during the conference to catch up with friends, and introduce yourself to new contacts, but also dedicated time for socializing, including the Welcome Party and Gala Dinner.
- Program: We have planned an interactive, thorough technical program. With expert panels, tutorials, plenary speakers, poster sessions, and oral sessions, there is a format that fits everyone.
PLAN YOUR ATTENDANCE
With more than 400 technical papers, there is a topic for everyone, from beginners in instrumentation, to experts in the field:
- Measurement systems and methods for medical, biomedical and healthcare
- Micro and Nanotechnology in Instrumentation and Measurement
- Measurement for Electric and magnetic quantities
- Internet of things, wireless sensors networks
- Measurement Systems and Theory
- Metrology and applications
- Advances in modern instrumentation
- Data acquisition systems
- Real time measurements
- Measurements for the society and for the well-being